The end of the year is usually a time for reflections and resolutions. With the upcoming holidays that bring joy in our hearts, as well as the changes that are happening on the site and have brought some confusion, I think now is a good time for me to bring back my old challenge My Happy List and add some positivity to our lives.
Everyone is welcome to join, just use My Happy List in the title and the tags, so we can easily find each-other’s post.
If the topic is too personal, I challenge you just to create a list for yourself. Here are some topics, but you can create your own too.
* Outdoor activities that make me happy;
* Things that happened today/this month/this year that brought me joy;
* People who inspire me and brighten up my day;
* Things I am excited about tomorrow/next month/next year;
* Places I want to visit;
* Things I’m grateful for;
* Things that make me happy right now;
* Things I am good at;
* Things that made me happy as a child;
* The best compliments I have heard about myself;
* Goals and dreams for the new year;
* Happiest moments in my life;
* Movies/books/songs/shows that make me happy;
* The simple ways i enjoy being kind to others;
* My 5 favorite things about virily.
Looking forward to seeing your posts!
Please, use the tag #myhappylist
Do you like this challenge?
Are you going to participate in the challenge?