We all have rough days sometimes. However, it’s important to reframe bad situations in a positive light. Sometimes, even a few wise words can help us do that.
Here are a few inspirational quotes that help me go through a rough time.
Quotes that help me get through rough times
- Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
- Different doesn’t mean wwrong.
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. – Abraham Lincoln
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Stars Can’t Shine Without Darkness
- The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.- Edith Wharton
If you want to join the challenge, see the rules here.
See similar posts here.