We don’t have to make drastic changes, but there are many small things we can do every day to improve our lives. Having a list of these things can be helpful, too.
Here are some of the ways I can improve my life. I think that most of them are universal, but feel free to share your opinion and a list of the things that would work for you.
This post is a part of my challenge called My Happy List. The topics for this week are Quotes that help me go through a rough time and Things I can do to improve my life and be happier.
See the rules here.
Things I can do to improve my life and be happier
- Declutter my space
- Try a new activity every day
- Practice self-kindness
- Exercise more
- Push myself out of my comfort zone just a little each day
- Go to bed earlier and get up earlier
- Reframe bad situations in a positive light
- Write down three things I’m grateful for every day
- Make a list of 20 small things that I enjoy doing, and make sure that I do at least one of these things every day
- Practice Spanish
- Make it a point to learn at least one new thing each day
- Connect with someone new every day
- Avoid toxic people
- Go out more
Everybody is welcome to join this challenge! See the posts of those who already started spreading the happiness here.