- 2 to 2 1/2 Cups of peeled Squash sliced into small shreds
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil ( Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil or Soya Oil.. Up to the one preparing it.. )
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- Garlic chopped
- Onion Leaf sliced
- 1 Egg ( Beaten )
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Salt small amount..
- Beef or Chicken powder.. ( If you are a Vegetarian no need to include this powder )…
– Prepare a Mixing Bowl, then put the beaten egg then mix all the Ingredients.. This Recipe is easy to prepare specially to the Working Moms out there.. This also good for Vegetarian people.. This is a simple recipe but a nutritious one. Children will love this and it’s good also for students.
13 CommentsLeave a Reply
These look and sound amazing. I will try them sometime.
I forwarded this to a vegan friend. 🙂
I love it
Carol DM and Pamela you can try this squash patties for a change..
Yes Carol DM, i tried also for how many years had past.. Tuna patties and also Sardines Patties like Artby tried..
Yes Artby can try this squash patties for a change recipe.. I tried Patties Sardines before it taste good!
Not really Ac khoo.. actually you can cook it in a microwave.. if in frying pan not too many oil…
Gotta try this one. I was able to make sardines patties before. 🙂
Reminds me of tuna and salmon patties I have made for many years. Good stuff!
Sounds great, I’ll have my daughter make them!
Sounds good…. Do you deep fry the patties?