- 2 to 2 1/2 Cups of peeled Squash sliced into small shreds
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil ( Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil or Soya Oil.. Up to the one preparing it.. )
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- Garlic chopped
- Onion Leaf sliced
- 1 Egg ( Beaten )
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Salt small amount..
- Beef or Chicken powder.. ( If you are a Vegetarian no need to include this powder )…
– Prepare a Mixing Bowl, then put the beaten egg then mix all the Ingredients.. This Recipe is easy to prepare specially to the Working Moms out there.. This also good for Vegetarian people.. This is a simple recipe but a nutritious one. Children will love this and it’s good also for students.