Sunglasses are one of the must-have accessories during the sunny days. There are many reasons why you should wear them and today I want to point to several of them. I hope you will find them useful.
5 Reasons Why You Should Wear Sunglasses
- Protection against ultraviolet radiation, which reduces the risk of cataracts and other severe injuries.
- Protection against blue light. In the long term, exposure to visible light has been identified as a risk factor for macular degeneration.
- Greater visual comfort. With the use of sunglasses, the intensity of ambient light and glare are minimized. So we see more clearly and avoid frowning and close our eyes.
- More rapid adaptation to darkness. By spending some time in direct sunlight, the ability of the eyes to adapt quickly to low levels of illumination (indoors or at night) can be hampered. The use of sunglasses helps us to adapt to changes of light more quickly.
- Greater safety in driving, since the use of sunglasses prevents glare caused by road reflections or bright sunlight.