Earlier I read of a new challenge presented by #Ileana Calotescu that sounded like a lot of fun and I accepted the challenge. I chose to keep the chain going by posting on a tree, since there were some trees in her post.
The photo I chose is one of a tree that I saw in December when we were in Branson, MO. This tree was at the Fish Hatchery near Table Rock Lake. My husband wanted to visit the fish hatchery and we all ended up enjoying it. Outside they had a nice area devoted to conservation with lots of birdhouses. This tree stood out to me for some reason. I found it to just be “regal” in the setting there all alone.
Here are the rules to the challenge:
1. I will post a photo, preferably one with as many elements (beginning of the chain)-DONE by ME!!
2. You will have to choose an element from my photo (example: building, chair, trees, shadows, umbrellas …..)
3. Mention in the comment which element you have chosen
4. Create a post containing a photo of the item you have chosen. From this post, another photo lover will be able to choose an element … and repeat points 4, 5, 6
5.Use the hashtag #PhotosChain, so we can all follow the posts
6.Add in your post the link to the photo from which you chose the respective element
7. The most important thing is to have fun, so that we spend our time in these days of lockdown.
Photo Credit: ©Karen Gros
Will you keep the challenge going and join in?