Many people are experiencing depression, anxiety, and stress during the holidays when they ask for assistance from E.R.’s, Doctors and Clinics they are ridiculed and told that they should just ‘get over it’, it’s a temporary thing called Octoberitus! However, having the ‘holiday blues’ is much more than an offish-feeling and there is no way possible, to will’ yourself out of it.
Family, loved ones and friends, apparently do not understand your behaviors and feelings and because of this, sufferers generally want to avoid any further conflict and stress by avoiding things or situations that can create conflict.
IMAGE: ADDED TO INSTIL MEMORIES OF SUMMER WARMTH AND HAPPIER TIMES.
Below are some practical tools and tips to Survive the Holiday Blues:
▪ When the Festive Season is not so jolly for all:http://bit.ly/34DLZxj
▪ Tips to support a loved one with depression over the festive season: http://bit.ly/2M8QkSG
▪ Ten ways to have a happy and healthy Christmas: http://bit.ly/2sNesDt
▪ Where to find support this festive season: http://bit.ly/36RRF8A
▪ 7 ways to beat the December blues: http://bit.ly/2S42TCJ
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE – THERE IS ALWAYS HELP AND HOPE!
Did you find this post useful?