I decided to post this do-it-yourself video to upgrade old clothing by giving clothes a modern and new look because I have done similar things to my old clothes.
- Fake fur trim—I actually store-bought a cute blouse from Neiman Marcus when I was working there for the holidays. They had a really good sale, and I bought lots of cute and elegant clothes on sale. One was the long sleeve black blouse with leopard print trim on the collar and narrow belt.
- Pierced Beret—I do something similar but I don’t destroy my beret. I like to add one pretty pin for décor, in which makes my beret looks stylish and elegant when I want to wear a dressy outfit with a nice hat.
- Embellishments on camisole—I did similar embellishments by sewing, as well as sticking with little metal pieces, pretty and colorful gem-like beads on one of my denim jackets, back in the 90s. I still have that jacket, and I occasionally wear it for fun.
- Racing Stripes—I don’t think I have done this one, but I own a lot of striped clothes since the 80s.
- Renovating old denim jacket—I have done something similar, but I didn’t destroy my denim jacket. Instead, I just added some fun and colorful iron-on patches and pins for décor. I still have that jacket and I still wear it at casual activities.
Share your latest renovated clothes or accessory ideas.