Wednesday, August 2, 2017
I decided to watch some youtube videos. I noticed a Top 10 Trends for Fall and Winter 2017 video, which summarizes the trends in New York, London, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks. So, this video summarizes all the videos that I posted earlier into one 5-minute video. I decided to use this video because it is a good Lookbook for this autumn and winter’s fashion trends, for anyone who needs a quick reminder.
I also notice lots of bob hairstyles, especially a longer bob, or a grown-out bob to make grown-out hair look trendy and stylish, usually by wearing cute hair accessories or hats.
I notice a lot of headbands in this video. Last year, I loomed a couple of knit headbands in different colors.
- Checkered and plaid—I have many of these prints.
- Colored fur—I have a green fake fur ear muffs as well as fake fur and fake LV purse.
- Thigh high boots—I have over-the knee boots and thigh high socks, in which I can wear together and get the same effect.
- Double denim—I think that is denim pants and jacket, or monochromatic denim outfit.
- Shearling coats—I am not into that, but I still have my old UGGS, which is enough.
- Velvet—I have some velvet items.
- Feathers—I have some feather earrings, in which feather earrings as accents are enough feathers for me.
- Sterling Silver in a monochromatic silver outfit. The only silver I have is jewelry, sequin flat cap, and purse. I do have a mini skirt and tank top with silver on it, but I am not sure it will still look good on me at my age.
- Leather—I have my light green pleather vest.
- Red in monochromatic red outfits—I have many red items.