Hello friends! Are you ready for an awesome DIY tutorial? I came up with something amazing that you can make easily. Since choker necklaces are a huge hit, I wanted to make myself a special one. I personally love making jewelry. And I think that this project is the best one if you are a beginner. Plus, it is budget friendly. What else to say?Read on and find out more!
This is the easiest piece that you can create by yourself, trust me. You can do this in less than 10 minutes. Check out the tutorial and get started!
You will need:
- lace ribbon (choose a thin one)
- needle and thread in the same color as the ribbon
- a few loops
1. Start with cutting your ribbon. It should fit your neck. I didn’t leave any excess, because I wanted to create a choker that can be adjusted and worn tightly around the neck and also at the base of the throat. If you are not sure on the length, try from 14 to 16 inches. Take one of the ends and turn it inside. Sew it. Do it with the other side too. This way you will have stronger edges to work with.
2. Take one loop and open it carefully with your pliers.
3.Pierce it through the lace material like this.
4.Add another loop and secure it. Continue to add loops until you have 4 or 5, depending on the length you want to have.
5. Attach an open loop on the other side too. Then, attach your clasp and close the loop. Remember to place your clasp on the left side if you are left-handed, so you will close it easily.
And it’s done! You can now rock your DIY choker necklace. It will add that final touch to any outfit. Your choker necklace will become your favorite for sure. And the best thing is that you can make as many as you want. I bet that everyone will ask you where do you got it from!
How do you like my DIY choker necklace? Does it look challenging enough for you to create one? If not, share it with a crafty friend who can make it for you!