I decided to write a few hints why we can use baking soda.
1. Combs and brushes, the easiest way is purified with a mixture of water and sodium . The container pour hot water, add 1 teaspoon of shampoo and half a cup of baking soda. Combs and brushes placed in water, and left for half an hour and then washed with warm water and dried. This mix gives the brush a fresh scent.
2. The container for food and drink in the wash drums and water.
3. Tile in the kitchen and the bathroom impeccably cleaned with a mixture of bicarbonate of soda, and lemon juice. Soften the dirt on the wafer with the hot water, then rub with a mixture of soda, and lemon juice, rinse with water and wiped with a dry cloth.
4. The surfaces of marble cleaned with a mixture of 3 tablespoons baking soda per liter of hot water. Leave for 10 minutes then rinse with water. Plastic chairs and tables cleaned with a damp sponge with baking soda. To remove stubborn stains from plastic furniture make a thick paste of soda and water, apply on furniture and leave it for a while and rinse with water.
5. Odor thermal bottles will remove a mixture of soda and water.
6. Glass and stainless steel container for the coffee (no aluminum) in the washing mixture of 3 tablespoons per liter soda hot water. Coffee filter device for cleaning the apparatus one cycle conceived with a mixture of water and soda. Washed with water.
7. Children bottles perfectly washed with soda dissolved in hot water.
8. Grill is easily cleaned if after sprinkle soda, leave it for a while and washed with water. 9. The floors in the garage or workshop is stained with grease sprinkle with baking soda, is allowed to act for some time, triturated and washed with water. 10.Dishwasher purified the same way as in washing machines.
11. For the removal of burnt food in the container is allowed to soak in a solution of soda and water for ten minutes prior to washing. Hand wash bowl with a damp wire brush and baking soda. Very burnt food (bowl), sprinkle with a thick layer of soda and add a little water so that the soda moistened. Leave overnight and scrub the next day 12. The container of porcelain or glass should be washed in a mixture of sodium soda and water. Washed with water and dried. 13. The stench from the ashtray remove a mixture of soda and water. Sprinkle little soda in the ashtray to remove the smell of smoke.