Sunday, February 04, 2018
For dinner, I decided to make my own vegan Mexican pasta. I will now list how I made it in 5 easy steps.
- Step 1 involved spiralizing half of a zucchini. It looked so cute on my dish.
- Step 2 involved spiralizing one yellow bell pepper and I used a different blade, which made confetti-like stringy pieces.
- Step 3 involved adding some leftover spicy salsa over the zucchini spirals and yellow bell pepper confetti-like stringy pieces.
- Step 4 involved adding some leftover avocado spread over the zucchini spirals and yellow bell pepper confetti stringy pieces.
- Step 5 involved adding some vegan shredded cheese on top.
It was tasty. I enjoyed my dish, which was a mixture of juicy veggies, spicy sauces, and creamy avocado dip.
And, for drink, I made a cup of hot Ghirardelli cocoa with vegan mini marshmallows. But I did add some regular whipped cream, topped with some vanilla power and cinnamon powder.