<a href="https://pixabay.com/en/frog-soup-cooking-eat-kitchen-929341/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Source</a>
It is a fast, simple, filling, low-fat recipe.
- 14 oz (400 g) beans, any variety or brand, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove ( minced)
- 7.06 oz (200 g) canned tomatoes
- a tip of hot chilly
- 7 oz (200 g) small pasta
The quantities of this recipe are for 4-5 persons
Prep: about 20 min. Cook: about 30 min.
First of all, I prepare a sauce with oil, garlic, canned tomatoes, which I add only after the garlic becomes golden.
I usually prepare this soup by using leftover boiled beans.
– When I have not any leftover I cook about 400 g (14 ounces) of beans.
– I put them on the flame with a small quantity of cold water.
– Little by little I add hot water
– I salt only when the cooking time is nearly over.
– I drain the beans and put them in a pan where I have previously prepared the sauce.
– I leave the beans to flavor in this sauce with a tip of hot chilly.
– I add hot water and leave the pasta to cook in it.
I usually choose short macaroni and white beans.