On popular demand, here’s another hidden puzzle for you.
Hidden in these sentences are names of cities. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of a city hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
As a challenge try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden city for the next person to solve.
- Would you care for omelet or scrambled eggs?
- It was difficult to breathe the toxic air of polluted area.
- The queue was moving too slowly for his liking.
- In total I made twenty dollars after the bake sale.
- The movie festival with a no iconic film premiere felt meaningless
- The loader strained his muscles to pick a bulky parcel.
- Can you elaborate still on do no evil, see no evil adage.
- The children played a prank, a rather silly one on their teacher.
Watch out for Part Two 🙂