I hope you are enjoying the hidden series. Here’s another hidden puzzle for you.
Hidden in these sentences are names of fruits. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of a fruit hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
As a challenge, try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden fruit for the next person to solve. Also suggest categories you would like to see next.
- Clap please for the children’s performance.
- The principal decided to ban a narcissist boy from the school
- We must always give hope a chance.
- He gave Mangu a vase on his birthday.
- If I go now, maybe I can catch the train.
- Did he pile money on the table?
- He filed a form to stop a pay as you earn tax return.
- There was a large gathering of top luminaries at the party.
- I was upset because I had a tedious task to finish.
- He is the most stubborn fool ive seen in my life.