1. Handshakes were originally meant to make sure that the person you were meeting wasn’t carrying a concealed weapon. The hand clasp proved that your hand was empty and shaking was meant to dislodge any weapons hiding up the sleeve.
2. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.
3. When getting a new car, choose one that is silver. The color is most visible on the road and is least likely to get into an accident.
4. The butterflies you get in your stomach when you see someone you like is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
5. A small amount of stress helps you to remember things better but a large amount may hinder your memory.
Photo is my patio umbrella blown by the wind on my roof on a summer day. 🙂
Did you know any of these weird facts?