NASA said that the rotation of each life slows to 2.3 milliseconds and then probably billions of years the earth will completely cease to rotate around its axis.
Here’s what will happen if the Earth stops to rotate:
1. All items on the surface of the planet, by inertia, will fly east at high speed.
Stan Odenwald NASA says: people, cars, houses and everything else on the surface quickly flew eastward. In particular, those on the equator flew at a speed of 1,600 kilometers per hour, and the poles 1,300 mph.
2. There will be strong tsunami.
Because the moment of inertia and objects on the surface, and the waters of the oceans, seas, rivers and lakes will start to move eastward with strong speed, to accommodate strong tsunami ruining everything away.
3. You will see the extremely strong wind.
After stopping the rotation of the Earth, its atmosphere will continue to run and will occur strong wind that will travel about 1,700 kilometers per hour.
4. Two new oceans and few continents will be formed.
Due to centrifugal force, all water tends to move toward the equator, but when you stop the movement of the earth, the water will go towards the poles and will form a central land, something like a new Pangea.
5. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and tornadoes will be stopped due to the strong kinetic energy and at the moment of inertia will result super hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.
6. The earth will become a perfect sphere.
Due to centrifugal force, the Earth currently is slightly flattened at the poles, but if you stop moving you get a perfect spherical shape.
7. One hemisphere will be hot as the Sahara, cool as the other gender.
If the earth stop rotating on its axis, one part will be permanently illuminated by the sun and warm like you’re the Sahara and the other completely darkened and cold as the Antarctic and Arctic.
8. Magnetic fields that protect the Earth from dangerous cosmic rays will disrepair.
Earth’s magnetic field is generated by the processes occurring in the inner core of the Earth. If the earth stopped moving, then disappears and the magnetic field that protects us from cosmic rays.
9. If humanity survives, you will have to live in new conditions underground.
If humanity manages to survive, it will have to live underground, and go out to the surface only in special costumes that would protect against radiation and cosmic rays.
10. The moon will start falling toward Earth
Professor Vaughan Pratt of the Stanford University said rotational speed of the moon slowly begins to entertain and “fall” of the Earth.