At Christmas try something different and surprise everyone with this exquisite recipe. Besides delicious it is very easy to prepare.
- 2 cups uncooked sushi rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon of salt sauce
- 1/2 rice vinegar rate
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 / 4-3 / 4 teaspoon wasabi prepared
- 1 cup julienne and peeled English cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 leaf of nori, cut in juliana (2 Inches) or algae
Wash the rice very well and let it drain. Then we put to boil 2 cups of water in a medium saucepan, we add the rice and the salt; cover, letting the water reduce for 20 minutes over low heat.
Remove the rice from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.In a bowl we mixed vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, fresh ginger and garlic clove plus wasabi; stirring all ingredients well.
Then in the salad bowl we add the cooled rice, the previously prepared sauce, the cucumbers, the onion and the sesame seeds. Finally we evenly sprinkle a little nori.