Saturday, July 29, 2017
- The red coat is worn in a monochromatic red outfit. I could wear red monochromatic if I felt like it, but it is usually too much red for me and I need to break the red bloodbath with an accent color, color-blocking, or a neutral color.
- Sheer Dresses–perfect for eveningwear and cocktail parties.
- Corduroy—monochromatic camel, black, or browns. I think corduroy clothing is a classic for Fall and Winter.
- Shiny glitter–is a fun accent for the holidays.
- Fur–I think I will stick to fake fur.
As I watched the scenes in this video of Milano, Italy, I remember the summer of 1986, when I went there with my late mother, who recently died last week. That courtyard in the video is so huge, filled with cute pigeons, and it is surrounded by expensive boutiques as well as the huge cathedral. We walked a lot in Milano, and I liked checking out ornate and antique architecture. I think that the architecture in Italy looks like art sculptures.
This video lists that top 5 trends at the Milano Fashion Week runway show. It is similar to the Paris Fashion Week runway show in that there is also some animal slaughter fashions. My favorites in this list are corduroy and sheer fashions, but I still like wearing red and shiny glitter as accents. And, I do have some fake fur items.