Here’s another hidden puzzle for you.
Hidden in these sentences are names of animals. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of an animal hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
As a challenge try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden animal for the next person to solve.
- There was naked hunger in the boy’s eyes.
- We stopped at the cafe for a sip and a bite.
- I gifted a vase to Ali on his birthday.
- I found Megan to be a very naughty girl
- The secretary briefed him on key points.
- Cathy enacted her role to perfection.
- This metal, if oxidized can be useful.
- I congratulated her on her engagement.
- Do you want to wash or see the sights first?
- We listened on mic a melody so fine.