The 4th week of the things that make me a happy challenge.
This week the list is all about movies/shows that make me happy. I will modify this a little, in that there are movies I love, that I will, even if it is halfway finished, stop if I find it on the TV and watch the rest of it. Movies that make me stop channel surfing!
- Creator starring Peter O’Toole is one of those. A movie that makes me happy every time I watch it!
- Star Wars (anything but episodes 1-3). First watched the movies in 1977, I’ve been hooked ever since.
- Hoosiers. Ok, I spent a lot of years in Indiana. The movie just makes me happy.
- Breaking Away, another Indiana movie that makes me happy!
- Finally the movie “When Harry Met Sally.” I created a story, as they have throughout the movie of how my wife and I met. I love the movie!
My happy list – join! What makes you happy? What shows do you love?