Monday, July 10, 2017
As I browse through some of my notes, I notice that I once checked out a webinar meetup. Around 1000 people from all over the world showed up online to get some tips for creating their own free publicity.
- Join a discussion group. Ask a basic question to start a conversation. You don’t have to be controversial because there will always be someone who doesn’t like you and/or your product/service. You might want to exchange emails and business cards as well as give out links to your website, order page, or Youtube video.
- Explain your product/service’s positive features to make it appear better than competitors’ product/service. Create a story to talk about what makes your product/service interesting and useful. You might want to give out a Press Kit—which has an article, story, flyer, and photos.
- Give an exclusive about your skills, education, and background as well as your product/service.
- Keep emails short.
- Everything happens during the first month.
- Blog your story to others, offering tips and how-to posts about increasing customer base, views, and/or clients.