Stop the marvelous moment. I offer you to look at the most beautiful corners of the world. Maybe you will get idea to visit any of them?
1. Lake Juni – The world’s largest salt marsh. After the rain, you can observe a very interesting mirror effect created by nature. Juni is very popular among tourists and travelers, near the lake there is even a hotel built solely from salt.
2. Blue Lagoon – One of the most beautiful places in the world. It is a nature-created landscape, which attracts the eye of hot springs with very hot water.
3. Maldives – The dream of many travelers is the Maldives. Watching the photos of this tropical paradise, of course, is already a pleasure. And if you decide to see it all with your own eyes – you really will not regret.
4. Yellowstone National Park is famous not only in the United States. It is one of the largest parks in the world, which is full of the most beautiful geysers on the planet.
5. Glass Beach – The glass beach in California (USA) is a unique place. The beach is made up of thousands of small glass currents, which are polished by waves. Although previously there was a glass waste dump here, with self-naturalization of nature, this unique earth corner became protected by the state.
6. Pamukkale – Turkey attracts a bunch of tourists from around the world every year by the hot springs in the Pamukkale, many mysterious terraces with running warm water. This place is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
7. Hawaii – An extraordinary sight when a heat-pulsating lava enters the ocean and instantly solidify. You can see this unique natural phenomenon in Hawaii.
8. Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany – The magnificent castle recalls the image of the fairy tale.
9. Crystal Caves in Iceland. This is a wonderful ice cave where visitors are too dangerous to visit in the summer, but in the winter it is attracting a lot of tourists.
10. Venice is a beautiful city on the water in Italy. This is a gem of Italian architecture that delights visitors with picturesque channels and an exclusive atmosphere.