Do you want to have an exotic holiday? If so, choose any of these ten islands:
1. Seychelles is an island of 115 isles located in the Indian Ocean. This country is famous for its unique beaches, clear blue waters, and the amazing underwater kingdom!
2. The Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean. This islands state consists of 26 groups of isles in the form of a circle, surrounded by transparent lagoons. This is a real paradise that surrounded by the blue lagoons and the unique culture inflicted by India and Sri Lanka. In the meantime, the Maldives has recently received the award, from now on it is the most romantic place in the world!
3. Bora Bora is a luxury, sparkling area for which every traveler dreams! Blue lagoons, soft white sand, unique sunshine create the most romantic atmosphere!
4. The Canary Islands are located in the eastern part of the Central Atlantic. It was Columbus’s last stop before he discovered America. The most popular place in the Canary Islands is Tenerife, which is by far the largest! High, expressive mountains, beautiful, white beaches, and subtropical climate attract more than 12 million tourists every year!
5. Tahiti is located in the Pacific Ocean. It is a cultural, economic, and political center of French Polynesia. By the way, Tahiti is the most visited island in this area.
6. Maui Island is located between the northwest and southeastern volcanoes, otherwise, this place is called “Valley Island”. This is the second largest Hawaiian island and the 17th largest in the United States! The island is surrounded by charming tropical forests.
7. Borneo is Asia’s largest island, divided between Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. Borneo is famous for its great unique white sand beaches and for the seat of one of the oldest tropical rainforests in the world.
8. Cook’s Archipelago, located in the Pacific Ocean. Holds a free association with New Zealand. An unbeatable beauty lagoon and palm trees are an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy their honeymoon!
9. Koh Lipe is a real corner of the Paradise with beautiful beaches! On the island of Koh Lipe, there are three wonderful beaches of beauty: Sunset, Sunrise, and Pattaya.
10. The Fiji island is considered as the oldest one in the world, formed by eruptions of different types of volcanoes. Here, in the Pacific Ocean, you can find many great hotels and restaurants!