Over the years, Monsanto has partnered up with American Red Cross by making emergency preparedness kits. Red Cross sells emergency preparedness kits that will allow for anyone to survive any type of crisis. Here is a list of what is in an emergency preparedness kit.
– flashlight, charger, food bars, water pouches, poncho, whistle, aluminum blanket, face mask, sanitizer packets, gloves, bandages.
Why would you think Monsanto would work with Red Cross? The reason is that Red Cross needs to have a way to test their kit and to verify if the kit works. Monsanto has an array of chemicals that can be used to see if these kits actually work.
1. Glyphosate – the active ingredient in RoundUp that has caused cancer in over 40,000 people all over the world.
2. Agent Orange – the pesticide used to clear jungle brush during the Vietnam War, which is currently banned.
3. Dicamba – the pesticide that turns your gums blue upon contact.
4. DDT – the pesticide that has been banned for decades.