In addition to the words that are hidden in these sentences, you also have to guess the category for this puzzle.
For those who might be new to this game, hidden in these sentences are words that belong to a particular category. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the hidden nouns.
As a challenge try to post one similar puzzle sentence for the next person to solve.
- Mom warmed some oil to put in baby’s ear.
- His clothes looked a bit rumpled.
- Meg and Jo are characters of book, Little Women.
- Farmer Kelly drives a big red tractor.
- The promo did nothing to entice the audience.
- It’s better to ignore that rude audience that has no appreciation.
- It was hard to spot the hawk in giant forest trees.
- Do you know what is almandine colour?
- The naughty boy let out a blood curdling shriek.
- Hate speech will only stir fanaticism among masses.