Hi everyone. I am back with my favourite Hidden series.
For those who are new to this game, hidden in these sentences are names of rooms or building structures. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of a building structure hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
As a challenge try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden room for the next person to solve.
- Her dress was of a rich, amber colour.
- Can you teach a pelican to fly?
- Can Mabel fry an egg for me?
- I am writing a letter to Werner
- I am going on a picnic with all my friends.
- Did you clean the blob by the door?
- What do you prefer, soup or chow mein?
- He hung a rag, ending his cleaning chores.
- It’s difficult to find a cab in New York city.
- The crew and cast let the movie producer down.