Tips for Upper kitchen cabinets
- Choose the height of the suspended ceilings based on the height of the ceiling.
- Do not leave a large gap between the top of the cabinets and the ceiling. If the distance is more than half the cabinet, the cabinet is too low.
- NEVER put anything on the top of the cabinets, it’s just not allowed to do this unless you love such view.
- It is better not to have low closets with a height of 30-40 cm but choose long, with retractable doors. Using a kitchen, it usually lacks space and you will definitely overload them from the top.
- Open shelves are also not recommended because they accumulate dust and it’s difficult to maintain order.
- The level of the suspended cabinets must be the same, the different levels make a clutter impression.
- If you want glass cabinets, think carefully about where they will be hanged. They usually are using in classical interiors because the classics and the sideboard are inseparable.
- If you have the idea to hang up the glass cabinets and put up the glasses, throw this idea out of the head. You will probably be using them 3-5 times a year. It is better to use the closet for kitchen items use, and the glasses better will be waiting for the holidays in boxes, where it is getting less dust.
- If you still decide to have suspended cabinets with glass in the kitchen, install lighting in them.
- To maintain integrity, install the steam collector in the cabinet.
- If you want to emphasize the steam collector, choose non-standard solutions.
Tips for Kitchen cabinets Knobs and Handles
- The knobs can be as a decor, accents, or damage the whole view so choose them very carefully.
- The position of the knobs on the doors is very important for the overall image. It is vertical, horizontal, horizontal centered, vertical centered. It is advisable not to mix the position of the knobs, this makes the image look cluttered.
- Furniture without knobs and handles is beautiful and innovative, but before buying it, you need to know that if you want to open the kitchen furniture drawers or doors with wet or fluffy hands, then they have to be cleaned.
- Furniture that is open from knocking is great, but you have to know that nothing is better than a normal hinge. If you still decide to buy a furniture with electronic managing, do not be scared if the electronics need to be renewed after a few years.