This is a wonderfully simple, yet delicious cake! It is so moist and fresh and it will surely be a favorite for your family, just like it is for mine! The main length of the preparation time is cutting and peeling the apples.
- 5 apples, peeled and cored,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar,
- 3⁄4 cup oil,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamo,
- 1 tablespoon vanilla,
- 2 cups flour,
- 3⁄4cup walnuts
- Cut apples into 1 inch wedges. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until blended.
- Mix in baking soda, oil, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, just until moistened.
- Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Pour batter into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes.