Sometimes, it is a good idea to give yourself a break, whether you prefer to stay at home, in your yard, or go out for a small snack or coffee break. I will now provide some brunch ideas that I picked up from local events.
I stopped by William-Sonoma store to browse, but I ended up watching a juicing demonstration. The ingredients are mint leaves, lemons, limes, blackberries, and agave, and I think it is more like infused water drink. Since it has blackberries, then I wouldn’t add the agave or any sweetener, probably because fruits and berries are sweet enough as they are, and it tastes fresher without agave, honey, or sugar added.
The Alfresco Brunch Idea consists of some recipes for parties, receptions, and brunch socials. You can use these ideas to create your own home art gallery party in order to show your artwork to friends, family, and invited guests.
- Debkitchen.com recommends regular milk instead of low-fat or reduced fat milk
- The menu includes salad, quiche, cheese, green olives, crackers, blackberries, honey, blueberries, and dried fruit.
- Add pixie tangerines into your salad, along with some strawberries, blueberries, and other berries.
- Edible flowers include orchids, marigolds, and carnations.
- Slice and chop shallots
- Pull stem off the flowers
- Add balsamic oil and olive oil
(California produce prices are going to increase because of the drought problem, which is why people need to grow their own indoor veggies, herbs, and fruits).