Spicy food is popular all over the world, since the hot taste makes many dishes even more delicious. It is widespread that hot food is harmful. In recent studies, however, this thesis has been rebutted. The cucumber brings much more benefits to our body than harm.
See the top ten reasons that you can eat spicy food and enjoy good health.
1. Helps you lose weight. Hot peppers contain capsaicin, which speeds up metabolism and causes our body to burn more calories, faster. This substance increases body temperature and heart rate. People who eat hot food are rarely overweight compared to others.
2. It is useful for the heart. According to innovative studies, hot pepper is good for the heart. Spicy food consumption is associated with low levels of bad cholesterol and increased immunity to inflammatory diseases. The latter are considered a risk factor for the heart. Scientists argue that in regions where national cuisine is more spicy, the percentage of people affected by stroke and stroke is lower.
3. Improves circulation. Hotter foods provide better blood circulation in the body and lower blood pressure. Especially useful for the cardiovascular system are chili peppers, which have in their composition also high doses of vitamins A and C, which heal the walls of the vessels.
4. Cancer. Many studies have shown that regular consumption of chili and curry reduces the risk of cancer. Some studies have reported inhibition of the growth of cancer cells by capsaicin. In countries where the food is usually rich in capsaicin, the incidence of oncological diseases is less than the average. Examples of this for Mexico and India, where people are less likely to have cancer.
5. Improve digestion. Hot food increases blood flow to the stomach, which makes digestion better. Capsaicin also kills the H. pylori-causing bacteria. Correspondingly, hot is a good prevention against ulcer, which is inconsistent with the existing therapy for the disease.
6. Arthritis. American researchers report that hot consumption leads to relief of arthritis pain. Some of the substances in chili peppers have anti-inflammatory action, which further aids in this disease.
7. Cold and flu. Capsaicin makes us sweat more, which relieves our body when we are sick. It also helps to open the nasal sinuses (detaches the nose).
8. Helps in insomnia. Hot food lovers fall asleep faster and easier, according to an Australian study. They wake up more easily, get faster than bed and are more energetic during the day.
9. Improves fitness. Hot peppers raise the levels of endorphin and serotonin – the hormones that suppress pain and are responsible for good mood. According to bold scientists, we can even fight light forms of depression with a lot of cold.
10. Improves breathing, helps with cough. Lucerne acts as an expectorant and is thought to be beneficial to people with asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, sinusitis and other respiratory diseases.
Despite all these benefits, consume hot, especially if you have a very delicate stomach or are very sensitive to hot food.
The picture of this hot pepper tree is mine personally
© 2018 -Elenka Smilenova All Rights Reserved