- Hat: Fedora -‘Faded Glory’
- Shirt: Button down nylon – ‘Marrakech’
- Vest: Four buttons three pockets Slim fit -‘Alfani’
- Tie: Slim – ‘Pierre Cardin’
- Pants: Wax coated denim – ‘Rich & Skinny’
Minus the Thompson submachine gun, I have referred to this as my ‘Gangsta’ look. When I think of this style I think of a gangster in the 1920’s because they were known to wear vests and fedora’s. I guess you can refer to me as a fashion gangster because the addition of the wax coated denim jeans takes it to a different level compared to what a gangster from the 1920’s would wear. Everything, except for the fedora and tie are thrifted items.