Although it is the first day of June, I am thinking about autumn and winter fashions. But I am only thinking about my current clothes inside my wardrobe that I wear all year long. I just wear my clothes in a different way to make an outfit appropriate for each season. I am sure fashion designers are currently displaying their autumn/winter haute couture fashions on many runways in Europe, NYC and LA.
A couple of years ago, I did a selfie fashion photo shoot to see if I can pull it off at my age. I was 50 years old at the time, but I don’t look my age because I am small-boned and I have a young face. I put together ten outfits that I would wear during the autumn and winter seasons, regardless of the year. I just like certain clothing and accessories for autumn and winter seasons.
1. Huffy Bicycle Diaries outfit includes pleather seafoam green moto vest, pleather black leggings, black belt with silver studs, long-sleeved black lacy blouse, and light green platform shoes. I like wearing color contrast between two colors, usually black and cool-toned light color or brown and warm-toned light color.
2. Chic Corduroy Classics outfit includes a camel-colored corduroy jacket that I have had since the 80s, and I still love it because of the fit, the cut, and the overall style, which just looks traditional and classic to me that I wear it every year and during any season. I am wearing this jacket with a long-sleeved beige lacy blouse, green corduroy skater skirt, cream-colored long bodysuit—which services as a camisole and leggings for the layered look that is perfect for fall and winter seasons. I am wearing my light green platform shoes with this outfit, although I could have worn my teal wedges. I forgot to add my maize-colored corduroy flat cap.
3. The Ice Princess outfit includes an off-white cropped sweater with cutouts on the back and cute knit bows. I added my off-white knit hat with cute knit flower, green corduroy skater skirt, and light green platform shoes. Again, I could have worn my teal wedges, and maybe even added my long bodysuit with legging and camisole underneath.
4. The Hip Hiker outfit includes layering long-sleeved brown mini dress, long-sleeved beige blouse, and sleeveless blue blouse. I added an off-white knit hat with matching mittens as well as UGG boots. I could have also worn warm-toned leggings and maybe legwarmers and arm warmers if it was really cold. I have matching off-white legwarmers, arm-warmers, scarf and hat that I loomed with Youtube demonstrations that I could have worn with this outfit.
6. Sleek Kitty outfit includes a black long-sleeved blouse with leopard print design on the collar and narrow belt, warm-toned Burnt Ochre colored jeggings, high heel slingback leopard print ballet shoes, black boa scarf, and corduroy flat cap. I should have worn my black beret instead of the flat cap.