It is not easy hiding a great flowing river in a sentence but this is exactly what this puzzle is about.
Hidden in these sentences are names of some of the greatest rivers of the world. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of a river hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
As a challenge try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden river for the next person to solve.
Please answer in groups of 5 to give chance to more people. Thanks
- Can I let the dog in?
- The dangerous gang escaped from the prison
- Did you throw trash in dustbin?
- I am a zonal manager of the bank.
- To hack into this computer, you need an ubergeek.
- Are you going up or down?
- The rider came with a message for the king.
- I can’t convince Eric on going to the doctor.
- Sherlock Holmes solves a very difficult case in Egypt.
- I have enough games, says ever no boy.
- I saw Luna Veccari on TV. She made a grand entry. (One river two words)
- On seeing the snake, Pippa ran as fast as she could.
- The miss is sipping a cup of hot tea.
- Sir Bennett Nivol gave a very inspiring speech
- The teacher gave Arthur a low score in test