I can’t stop hiding thing 🙂
Hidden in these sentences are names of garden tools. The sentences are not clues to be solved but you have to look at the words carefully to discover the name of a garden tool hidden within them.
Discover the names and post them in comments but do not look at the answers submitted by other people before trying on your own.
There are nine sentences but you have to look for names of 10 tools. To make things a bit more complicated, I am not going to tell which sentence has two names hidden within it. You have to do some digging of your own.. 🙂
As a challenge try to post one puzzle sentence with a hidden garden tool for the next person to solve.
- Who do you want to invite, Alf or Kevin?
- Who entered my room in my absence?
- Is he Arsenal fan or Real Madrid’s?
- Did the bully shove Linda or Mary?
- He sprayed on the wasp a deadly spray.
- Are you looking for a lock or for a key?
- Who sent you these flowers?
- Lord Albert Rowe labeled Lady Pru Nerbit a horrid witch.
- Dory and Nemo were lost in the vast sea.