Gratitude plays a big role in my life. I feel that the more grateful we are, the more we appreciate life and the more abundance comes in our life. I daily write my gratitude for the day either in my journal or online. I have a gratitude app in my phone where I randomly record my gratitude during the day.
Here are the ten things I am grateful for today:
- I have my astrology classes on Sundays. It’s been five years that I am learning astrology and now I am doing ‘Jyotish Bhushan’ in astrology. I am grateful for learning this divine science from some of the best teachers in the city.
- I am thankful for my visits to Iskcon temple and having darshan of Sri Sri Radha Madhav. I attend arti & kirtan and do my daily rounds of chanting in the serene atmosphere. I am thankful to Krishna for giving me an opportunity of having his darshan daily. I consider myself blessed.
- Today evening I treated my son to burgers and mcpuff from mcdonalds. I am thankful for having the money to splurge on my son.
- An online friend of mine told me about a new online earning opportunity and even had a skype chat to explain everything to me. I am grateful for this friend of mine whom I don’t know in person, only in virtual world. But I consider him as a younger brother.
- I am thankful for my loving and supportive parents. They are my pillars of strength.
- I am thankful for getting payments of twenty dollars from two revshare sites today. The payments were quick and sent to my account within an hour of withdrawal.
- I am thankful for a relaxing Sunday.
- I am thankful for the pleasant weather today.
- I am thankful that I have more than enough for my needs.
- I am thankful for the presence of Krishna in my life.