- Place chickpeas, red onion, garbanzo flour, 2 garlic cloves, chopped sundried tomatoes, tsp of salt, tsp of cumin, olive oil, parsley, and tsp of coriander in the food processor.
- Make small patty pieces and place into an oiled pan to fry.
- Tahini sauce includes sesame tahini, water, tsp of salt, 2 garlic cloves, and lemon juice. Place ingredients in a blender to make the sauce.
- Open slider buns. Add some hummus on the inside of one slider bun and tahini sauce on the inside of the other bun. (She uses her own avocado recipe as well as a tomato slice).
- Place falafel patty between the buns and enjoy.