Friday, September 08, 2017
For a change, I decided to blog about men’s fashions, in which I feel doesn’t change too much anyway because men’s clothes are basic and simple, and they tend to mix and match easily with their other clothes and accessories.
There are 10 basic must-haves in any man’s wardrobe, which can be called their “wardrobe capsule.”
- Skinny Pants, which are similar to women’s skinny jeans.
- Skinny Tie
- Crewneck T-Shirt
- Screen-Print Tee-Shirt
- Relaxed Jacket, maybe a denim jacket, army jacket, cargo jacket, parka, etc.
- Flannel Plaid or Checkered Button-down shirt
- Denim pants
- Porkpie Hat—which is a classic 40s hat, usually in brown and felt.
- Moto Jacket
- Twill Jacket that has shape and structure
To build a man’s wardrobe, you should add certain trendy styles and colors to give your basic foundation more personality and individuality.
- Clothes and accessories in solid neutrals and metallics
- Bold pastels and bold hues—such as watermelon, lagoon blue, and blueberry shades
- Classic white, black, and ivory
- Loafers, driving shoes—which look like loafers, and sandals in chocolate browns, cognac, and butterscotch shades, as well as fake leather or pleather. Smart men wear pleather not leather!