Wednesday, June 14, 2017
In another week, it will be officially summertime 2017. I don’t have any plans for this summer, but who knows what will unexpectedly come up for me next because I seem to go with the flow, hoping for the best.
- Asymmetry skirts and one-shoulder tops—this style has been extended into summer from springtime because I have two asymmetrical skirts.
- Huge billowy or very long sleeves—I think those are kind of weird, and I am not even sure how I would wear them.
- Casual clothes look fancy—these could be interesting, but not the way the models are wearing it in the snapshots. It kind of looks like casual streetwear made fancy, similar to some 80s casual clothes.
- Nude colors are the new neutral shades—since I like neutral shades, this is a must-have for me.
- Graphic bold florals—I think this is another extension from springtime, but spring’s graphic florals had soft colors.
- Loud Prints—which have with wearing a word in huge letters printed on your clothes enables you to make a statement with a word you love, such as LOVE, PEACE, HOPE, and LIFE. I think that this is another extension from springtime. (I have an old cropped t-shirt from the 80s with “TANNING INSTRUCTOR.”
- Metallic fabrics—this has been popular for a while now, as well. I have shiny leggings that I bought from Urban Outfitters, a couple of years ago.
- Gingham print—I think that gingham print has always been popular during spring and summer because I have two bathing suit and shorts with a matching top for past summers. But I need to lose around 5 pounds.