<a href="https://scroll.in/article/720318/photos-rare-glimpses-of-guru-dutts-last-unfinished-movie-baharen-phir-bhi-aayengi" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Source</a>
Death doesn’t differentiate between anyone. Some Bollywood actors left this world when they were quite young way ahead of their time:
- Geeta Bali – The beautiful actress who married Shammi Kapoor left for heavenly abode at a young age of 35 after suffering from smallpox.
- Guru Dutt – The talented actor-director committed suicide at the age of 39 by taking overdose of sleeping pills. It was said that he was battling depression.
- Jiah Khan – This young starlet committed suicide in 2013. She was saide to be stressed as her career didn’t take off as expected and due to her strained relationship with boyfriend Suraj Pancholi.
- Meena Kumari – Known as Tragedy Queen, Meena Kumari succumbed to liver cirrhosis due to over drinking at the age of 39. She got addicted to alcohol after her separation from husband Kamal Amarohi which ultimately led to her demise.
- Smita Patil – This fine and talented actress who was winner of two National awards lost her lige at a young age of 31 due to complications during child birth.
- Madhu Bala – The beautiful actress who charmed millions with her dazzling smile was born with a complex heart condition for which there was no treatment at that time. She succumbed to her illness when she was only 36.
- Divya Bharti – This vivacious and talented actress was just 19 when she died after she fell from her fifth floor apartment in Mumbai. It’s still unknown whether it was a suicide or a planned murder.