I started blogging on Niume exactly one year ago, the main aim was to develop my writing skills as I want to publish my first book in 5 years. It took me months to publish that first post, I was scared that my writing will be shot down. What if I get all this negative feedback which will ruin my self-confidence? So end of October 2016 I bit the bullet and published. What a surprising journey it has been.
What I learned from my year of Blogging
- I learned that sharing your thoughts with fellow bloggers is enormously satisfying.
- After that first post, the inspiration just came flowing and I started to write more and more and more.
- I learned that the blogging community in general is actually really supportive, giving tips to others, following each other and not nearly as negative as I first thought.
- I learned that the more you network, the more you are likely to make friends. I have a list of friends already and I can’t wait for their next posts.
- I found the most delicious recipes.
- I learn a lot about the world in general, seen photos of places that I would love to go visit.
I want to thank all of you for making this past year so memorable and look forward to sharing even more thoughts.