The concept of the freelancer every day becomes more popular. Like any other profession, it has its own rules and a peculiar culture. For example, the public life of a freelancer proportionately reflects on his profits, in other words, you must be seen. A personal site or an individual blog is proof of the experience and reliability of a freelancer. Blogging allows you to create a positive image of the freelancer.
As it says: “everything genial is simple”. The basic secrets of a successful blogging are based on three components:
1. Technical side of blogging
All sorts of widgets, gadgets, plug-ins, and design are what without the modern blogger cannot imagine the life. It’s just not enough to know about this; you must also be able to use this knowledge. Yes, of course, you can order a blog from professionals, find experienced freelancers, but do not forget that the blog is a living organism. Without your constant participation and interest, nothing will come out.
2. Fill the blog with useful and interesting content
Always adhere to the style, format, and theme of your blog. Be consistent always, write only about your chosen topic. If you chose to write about freelance article writing, never write about losing weight or healthy eating.
- Write interesting articles. Find out what interests your readers by arranging in your blog discussions, comments, blitz-polls. Sincerely ask people and they will be interested in you.
- Write regularly, simply and concisely. Keywords, bright headlines, interesting interviews are key to success.
- Use the keywords.
- Share your experience. Nothing is more valuable than experience tested by time. It is what chase all beginners freelancers online.
- Be clear. Readers should not understand you the wrong way. So be selective to the topics and be careful about the words.
- Work for the future and your reputation. After some time, this reputation will definitely work for you.
- Give away. The success of the blog can be raised through useful links, free downloads of programs, free books.
- Get pleasure from your work and learn to pursue goals.
3. Regular promotion of the blog
Here we have reached the most difficult and responsible task. Competition is huge, it is impossible to reinvent a bike, the target audience is one for all blogs. Here you will need the experience and knowledge of real professionals.
- Organization of competitions, participation in contests.
- Commenting on other people’s blogs is a real way to show yourself.
- Announcements on the topics of posts in forums or the use of hidden advertising.
- Promotion in the search engine.
- Promotion with the help of other your projects.
- Buying or exchanging posts.
- Free give away something.
- Promotion via Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.
- – Creation of interesting educational videos.
- Write for feedback and recommendations. If you find it difficult to write optimized, interesting content, you can trust it to an experienced copywriter.
Communicate, develop yourself, manage your time, be persistent, disciplined, and success will come to you right away.