At the car dealership, I was browsing through a magazine, and I noticed some interesting yoga classes. I haven’t tried any of these classes before because I don’t think my gym has such advanced classes. I think yoga and pilates studios and spas probably have such classes.
- Aerial Yoga involves being suspended in a silk hammock as it lifts you off the ground. Then, you do some floor yoga exercises.
- Partners Yoga or Acro Yoga involves having a partner to do yoga poses together, which is a good idea for couples, newlyweds, and married people. These yoga classes involve doing yoga poses with acrobatics.
- Sound-Off Yoga involves traditional yoga poses while listening to music via wearing wireless headphones.
Then, I checked out a page about vegan smoothies. All these smoothies require a blender. But you might need to adjust the consistency of the mixture with a cup or two of water. These smoothies can get really thick like a milk shake, creamy and smooth, or watery like juicing drink.
- Almond milk, a teaspoon of vanilla, and some raspberries.
- Almond milk, flaxseeds, and strawberries.
- Almond milk, a tablespoon of cacao powder, teaspoons of hazelnut, and flaxseeds.
- Vegetable and water combination.