Monday, 7.1.19, a new beginning of a new month.
Since I have stomach acid issues, I decided to research foods to eat in order to eliminate this problem.
- bananas, melons, apples, pineapple, and watermelon.
- low-fat yogurt
- green vegetables
- teaspoon of baking soda in glass of water.
- salad greens, steamed broccoli, radishes, and fresh vegetables.
- low-fat dairy
- garlic, ginger, licorice, turmeric, rosemary
- elevate upper body when in bed
- tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in glass of water,