The new coronavirus has led to the search – often unrestrained – for means of protection against contagion, such as masks and antibacterial gel, which in turn are already sold out in most pharmacies and commercial areas (although their effectiveness is still something controversial).
This type of gel is used to disinfect your hands quickly and safely, when it is not possible to wash your hands. It is possible to make a homemade disinfectant gel, with antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral ingredients.
– 70 ml of pharmacy alcohol;
– 30 ml of rose water;
– 10 tablespoons of aloe vera gel;
Optional: you can add 10 drops of lavender essential oil, as it provides more antibacterial properties.
– In a large bowl, add aloe vera gel and rose water, mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
– Add alcohol now and stir a little more;
– Then add the lavender essential oil, if you like, and stir until you get a uniform gel;
– Pour the preparation into a bottle to store the antibacterial gel and it’s ready to use!
Are you looking for antibacterial gel?