in

Love ItLove It

Wilfried Zaha equalizes for Crystal Palace against Brighton

source

Crystal Palace and Brighton Hove & Albion played to a 1-1 draw at Selhurst Park in London.  The equalizer came from Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha in the 76th minute.  He received the long pass from the defender in the top left corner of the penalty area.  He started going to the right, but he deked the Brighton defender by faking a shot with his right foot.  Then, he went to the left and kicked the ball with his left foot into the top left corner of the net.

This play shows why Zaha is coveted by many of the big soccer clubs in Europe.  The ability to create a shot out of nothing is why Crystal Palace is in 9th place in the Barclays Premier League.                                                          

Report

What do you think?

12 points
Legend

Written by ahol888

Coolest dwarf in the world. Expert on the topic of mediocrity.

5 Comments

Leave a Reply
    • Liverpool/Atletico Madrid & Manchester City/Real Madrid would be good if it was the final, but they are in the Round of 16. That’s amazing. Valencia got the easiest draw. Napoli fired Ancelotti, so they want to lose this season.

      • Are you going to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid this Wednesday??? It starts at 8 o clock in Spanish time. There are going to be protests as the world is watching and the police are afraid because perhaps some people jump into the pitch in the middle of the game.

        1
        • I will miss watching that game because La Liga is not shown on cable outlets in the USA. I am stuck with watching Bayern Munich vs Freiburg in the Bundesliga. I will definitely keep track of news outlets to see if the Catalans begin to protest on the pitch. Spain would go bankrupt if Catalonia becomes independent.

          • It is a very tricky situation. Catalonia will suffer more than Spain. Catalonia represents the 20% of what Spain produces but Catalonia sells to the rest of Spain the 80% of what produces. If Catalonia becomes independent Spain will stop buying products from Catalonia, as a result, the economy of Catalonia will suffer a lot. What is more, if Catalonia becomes independent they will leave the European Union and it will be a disaster. The support for independence in Catalonia is at 34% but the independent movement is always on the news.

Leave a Reply