Today, I contemplate of January’s To-Do List. I want to get organized for the new year.
- I need a haircut, and I will probably get a bob again.
- I need to henna my hair because my roots and crown area are gray again.
- I need to go back to Lowe’s to buy fridge filter, whenever it is there. I am hoping for Monday.
- I need to return a plastic organizer I recently bought from Michaels. It seems useless for me. I am hoping for Monday, or at least the same day I buy the filter.
- I need to drink more water, as well as some ACV, to keep hydrated, as well prepare myself for this spring and summer weather. Last summer, I was as drought as the state of California. My water bottle must be with me all the time.
- I need to carry some small food with sodium in my purse, just in case my blood pressure becomes too low.
- Continue Yoga, 2 or 3 times per week, at my gym. I need to wear my fingerless gloves during Yoga class.
- Continue my other meetups, walking, art, movies, etc, because I just need a break from the computer screen.
- I need to work on my 3rd novel. I have been experiencing writer’s block, which took me into detours involving going to many movie meetups in December. I think I am somewhere in the middle, but not sure what to write next.
- I need to continue practice Corel Draw because it is still new for me. It is similar to Photoshop, just a different program.