I have always thought Feng Shui was interesting because it looks so organized and neat, and a good way to declutter and reorganize your rooms during spring cleaning. But I also think it can get complicated and confusing. In this post, I will try to list which ideas I can actually use for my place.
- I don’t think I can make my sofa face the entry, but it kind of does in a sideways way. And, I have two sofas, in which the second sofa faces the fireplace, while the back of the sofa faces the entry.
- I don’t have a circular coffee table.
- My two old sofas match, which provides a good sense of balance and partnership, and these are placed around a wooden with glass top but rectangular coffee table.
- Plants will not work for my townhouse because I kill any plant. I have actually killed a lucky bamboo plant.
- I have some family photos on a table.
- For my bedroom, I should place my bed against a wall, but place it diagonally across from the door. I think it is currently perpendicular from the door. But I don’t think it will work for me because if I change my bed location then it will also face my mirrored closet doors, which I heard isn’t a good idea in Feng Shui.
- I think I will place that old rug under my bed.
- I should hang a mirror in the kitchen because maybe it will create positive energy in the kitchen and get the mice to leave my townhouse.I can do some of the ideas in this video