From archaeological research and written records, it is clear that cabbage has been known to be a valuable food for people since the time of ancient Rome. Even then, different types of cabbage were grown: head, leaf, and even broccoli. Nowadays, over 10 different types of cabbage, such as Brussels, color, bulbs, and so on,
What are the nutritional and curative qualities of cabbage?
The healing qualities of this vegetable were known in the early years of its cultivation. The Ancient Commander and writer Mark Porthius Cato Surshi in his treatise “Agriculture” glorifies the cabbage as follows: “If until the time of consumption of cabbage there is some sickness in you, it will expel the pains from the head and eyes and heal you.”
Which diseases treats?
3. Excellent means of strengthening the body;
4. Helps rapid wound healing and superficial burns by paws;
5. Its leaves are used for rheumatic and gout diseases and radiculitis;
6. As painkillers;
7. To accelerate intestinal peristalsis and to “sweep” the accumulated toxins from the digestive system;
8. For the treatment of the thyroid gland;
9. Excellent food for kidney and diabetes;
10. The cabbage contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory substances;
11. Only it contains the unique vitamin W. This vitamin helps to treat stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
12. The cabbage helps to heal bones and hair growth;
13. Cures hair loss;
14. Caviar is an additional natural remedy for: colitis, constipation, intestinal infections, obesity, tuberculosis, liver disease, heart sclerosis, sand and stones in the urinary system
Recommendations for the problem stomach:
1. The curative qualities of cabbage in its different species and varieties are extremely high, even unique. That’s why the Chinese say that if you want to not get cancer, you should eat at least 1 tbsp.
2. This is true, but unfortunately is contraindicated for people who have problems with the digestive system (gastritis, ulcer, colitis, dysbacteriosis). The reason for this is its rough pulp, which is difficult to digest.
3. Can be eaten in the above-mentioned diseases in small quantities well cooked and with more vegetable fat.
4. Unlike cabbage leaves that are harmful in raw state, cabbage juice is an excellent remedy for the treatment of duodenal ulcer. Juice has a cleansing effect on the body and helps to lose weight.
5. No salt should be added to the juice because it destroys its good qualities.
Anticraw salad: Grated: cabbage (cauliflower, broccoli), carrots, celery, red beet, alabaster, potatoes. Mix and untreated olive oil. Eat every morning and evening at 250 g 30 minutes before bedtime.
© 2018 -Elenka Smilenova All Rights Reserved