Here is a very nice recipe for non alcoholic wine you will love to always take whenever you are relaxing. It is a blend of fruits and sweetener.
The ingredients needed are:
- black grapes,
- lemon and
- fresh apples.
Black grapes should be between 50 to 60 pieces, sugar 2 to 3 spoons, orange 6 balls, lemon 5 balls and fresh apples 2 balls. The procedures are as followed.
- Cut the black grapes into pieces and put them in a jug.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly and leave it for 7-8 hours preferably overnight
- Get a sieve to squeeze out the juice from grape-sugar mixture and keep it in another bowl.
- Chop the apple into pieces and add it to the juice and add the juice from orange.
- Refrigerate it to get it chilled.
- Squeeze out your lemon juice and refrigerate it separately.
Your wine is set. Whenever you want to take it, add little of lemon juice to the mixture. Make sure it is served chilled. Remain Bless.